Who was it that said Obama was out partying in NYC?

Well he is heading to the middle east. They don't serve wine there!
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25580327-23109,00.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh hes gonna be fiending!!!
    Anonymous

• Like Obama is going over to the middle east to tell the Arabs how to run their countries.....when Obama cant even run his own country. It is NOT going to work and there will be no peace with Israel or the middle east.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would rather our POTUS take his wife out for a night and come home the same night then to take a six week vacation at a time of war......How much money did it cost to have all that extra set up in Crawford Texas??? Maybe I'll keeo watching Sean Hannity, since he is so "fair and balanced" I'm sure he will reveal it some day...................stick out tongue mini

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lol.. Didn't they do Chicago a few months ago? Didn't he fly all the way to Denver to sign the Stimulus Bill and talk about Green jobs? Should the enviromentalists go crrrrrrrrraaaaaaazy over the carbon footprint? Ohhhhh, yea that's right. Carbon Footprints watchdogs prefer to hold the right accountable... What was I thinking :o) ::snicker snicker::
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The massive carbon footprints from our POTUS while at the same time he dictates to others how they CANNOT create their own on the tax payers dime lol.Gotta love it
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• ya they do have wine there anon
    Anonymous

• I am sure they serve wine in Saudi Arabia.
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 5:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Do they serve wine in Israel? Oh, yes. POTUS is NOT going to Israel.
    Anonymous

• Now girls, you know our pres...."do as I say, not as I do"............I thought of this many times this past winter when my thermostat was set at 64 degrees and BO was enjoying a tropical 82 degrees..............

Sorry, the NY trip made me want to barf. So do the Wednesday night spend fests. There is a time and a place for everything. There shouldn't be a bunch of spending when we are BROKE!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Did Bush's CONSTANT vacationing make you want to barf?
    plainsmom71

Answer by plainsmom71 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2009