i have a little problem..

i have a boyfriend, we've only been dating for 3 months but it has been amazing. the only problem is, i think i may be still in love with my ex. he hangs out in the same group of friends so it's not like i can really avoid being around him. should i tell my boyfriend? or just leave it be and hope this feeling goes away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• IMO, I think you should put all your focus and attention on this amazing BF you have. If he is as great as you say he is, then he deserves it. As for your ex... He is an ex for a reason. Remember that reason and focus on that, while giving your whole to your new BF.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You have to decide, if you are always seeing your ex the feelings probably wont go away, but if you like this new guy like you say why not take the chance on him, I would Take the new guy , There's a reason you and your ex broke up
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• wait fot it to subside, but if u do decide to speak up, tell ur boyfriend u might need time to think. dont mention thee ex. might make him weari and make u look wishi washi
    Anonymous

• I believe you have a big problem, not a little problem.
    I had a similar problem a little while ago.
    I addressed it with the other guy first and then I told my fiance the conclusion we came to.
    It wouldnt hurt to not tell your guy at all!
    He will feel awkward around the ex and not want you around him either!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree with soonmommyof3, I would also maybe just try to not be around the same friends if he is around,maybe make new friend's with the new bf's friend's.I have been in the same situation before and that's what I did. Make a new life for you and your bf.I know it will be hard but if I did it you can to.
    LiLMamma81

Answer by LiLMamma81 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• heck no don't tell bf. Most of us have gone through situations where we hang with the same group after a break up. It will work out. You just have to accept it's over with the x and go on. quit giving him control of your life. Enjoy the new guy but try to spend more time with him away from the group. That will help.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2009