• In the Spotlight:

What is your best beauty secret?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have never once dyed or permed my hair. and i use a hair mask on it once a week. its so soft, at least i know that when i have no makeup, bags under my eyes and i look like my kids have run over me for the last 3 1/2 years, that my hair looks great. :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I love white ice from Gene Juarez. It is a moisturizer from their skin care line, and worth every penny. It has a light hint of cranberry in the fragrance, and gives you a non greasy dewey glow. Love Love Love this!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't dye my hair either. I agree with vbachmommy. Even with no makeup, I feel ok because my hair looks great.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• White bar Dial antibacterial soap. The antibacterial part cuts down if not gets rid of acne just by washing your face. Also, in children who are rough and tough and always seem to have a cut, it reduces the chance of a staph infection in the skin.

Anonymous

• Dove
    vinegar baths
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I use bath and body lotion after every shower and my skin is soooo soft...i also always have a finger nail file on hand so that if I get a chip I can fix it quick before I start pickin at it and my nails are very nice...I also take a multivitamin every day which is good for hair and nails and I eat VERY healthy...I don't drink any pop or eat any fried foods. everything I eat is low fat or fat free or reduced calories...
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If I'm going out drinking? White blouse with no bra... but only when you're in a mood to show off a bit.
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Green tea & tea bags, drinking at least 10 glasses of water, home facial care at minimum costs :)

thevanyablog

Answer by thevanyablog at 2:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• clean and mosturize my face at nigth, If I skip this the next morning I don't want to look at the mirror!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• confidence, and being comfortable in the scarred skin I wear, and not caring about what other people think.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 10:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009