How do you get over a man you haven't seen in a year but still dream about every night?????

I love him but left cause he couldn't have his kids and me. The mother would not let her children anywhere near him with me present. The one tie she had on him. I couldn't bare to watch him miss his kids so much. He gets them every weekend now that he doesn't have another woman in his life. I still miss him after a year and can't let go with my heart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Well that whole family should seek some counseling to help his ex release the leash. You could start dating .... or you could fix his ex up with someone. How can she control visitation based on his relationship status?

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• She can't stop him from seeing his children so either she's fooled him or he's fooled you. If you are truly dreaming about this man every night a year later then you have some issues. dreams are random thoughts brought out of memory in a random pattern which indicates you are obsessing while awake. Do other things, stay busy, read the book How to Fall Out of Love. If this man cared for you as much as you seem to care for him then he'd find a way. He's just not that into you....watch that movie.
    Anonymous

• noticed this post again...talking to someone might help get a better perspective of your pull towards this man. Maybe you should see someone and talk it out.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:52 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I still dream about my 1st love and its been almost 9 years that I've known him. We were never a couple but were best friends. We are both married but still wonder what if we would have said something sooner to eachother
    Anonymous