WTF? really??

so i was talking to my ex boyfriend the other day and we started talking about why we broke up, he cheated on me. and he had the nerve to say that it wasn't technically cheating because he already had it planned in his head that he was going to break up with me. i got pretty pissed when he said this and i was like it doesn't matter what you had "planned" in your head.. it was CHEATING. what do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Cheating! It is so interesting how jerks try to justify their assholeness. You are in the right and I would not continue speaking to him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• He's a ass! That's why he is your ex.
    I would of been mad too.
    Anonymous

• I think that because he cheated in the first place, it is a pretty good explanation of his moral center. If I were you, I wouldn't be speaking to an ex boyfriend that cheated on me in the first place. After that explanation it might be in your best interest to avoid him all together.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 4:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Cheating is about a relationship that by one or both people is though and most times believed to be limited because of physical attraction and emotional attraction and then that trust of exclusiveness is destroyed by one or both parties. Are you interested in getting back with him. If your soul knows he cheated then move on and don't communicate with him. He's trying to get you to excuse him.
    Anonymous

• I guess it gets him to sleep at night.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my first real boyfriend, the man i lost my virginity to, was in the navy, he went on workups for a few months. and when he got back called me and told me he "got to know a woman in a moment of passion and wanted to get to know her better" WTF? i mean come on? they always try to make it sound better than it really is, but cheating is cheating either way.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You should not have wasted your time talking to that fool. I don't even know you but I'm glad yall broke up you don't need no jerk like him. If you haven't already got the book , Act like a lady, think like a man, GET IT! By Steve Harvey
    Juschilln

Answer by Juschilln at 4:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• he's a boyfriend which means he's single. In his eyes it's not cheating bc single guys see single women and it's not cheating to them. We women see if differently but just be glad you found out and you're not stuck with him. He sounds like the type that would give some lame excuse even if you had been married.
    Anonymous

• lol..one of my friends did this to her BF. She didnt want to be in the relationship anymore but didnt know how to tell him. So she started dating this other guy behind his back...with the reasoning she was going to break up with him anyway. It ended up biting her in the butt (as i told her it would) and she lost both guys. IMO thats about the dumbest reason to cheat on a person.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i think excusses are like assholes, everyone has them and they smell!!!!! He is trying to justifiy his cheating? Thank god hes your EX girl, stay away!
    beastandkids

Answer by beastandkids at 10:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009