Confused and wants to know if I'm doing it right

Ok so I don't know why but I'm confused about the feeding now that we are feeding my 6 month old solids three times a day here is what I do let me know what you think. I feed her solids for breakfast and about a 5 ounce bottle of formula thats any time between 7-730 after that if she is ready for a bottle around 10-1030 I give her a 6 ounce bottle of formula sometimes its after 11 when she gets that. Then I give her solid for lunch around 1230. When she is hungry for after that I give her a bottle around 3-330 sometimes around 230 if she is wanting it. Then if she wants a bottle before dinner time I do so but if not I wait and feed her solids around 6-630 and about a 4 ounce bottle because around 8 she gets a 6-7 ounce bottle depending on how she is doing before bed then she goes to sleep. Does that seem right? I keep thinking she should get her solids around breakfast, lunch, and dinner times so she gets use to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like you're doing FINE.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• sounds good to me im not that organized myself. i feed my son when his is hungry and when i eat
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• to me its okay that s how i was with my son but as soon as he turned 1 yr. old i got him into the breakfast lunch and dinner thing. and it turned out fine
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• im jelous your so organized, my son cant keep a schedule...i try but fail...howd you manage that?!!? but what your doing sounds great!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• all i can say is, you know your baby and you know what is best for her! sounds like you are doing an EXCELLENT job! =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 7:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009