I AM TRYING TO CONCEIVE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

i HAVE BEEN TRYING NATURAL BUT IT JUST AINT WORKING

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• how long have you been trying? it might take a little while... missionary position is a good way & then elevate your butt for about 15 minutes
    Anonymous

• FOR THE PAST 4MTHN NOW.
    Anonymous

• Don't give up hope. It took me almost 5 years to get pregnant. A suggestion is to buy a kit for ovulation. It will tell you what days your fertile. Then you can try and concieve. That's exactly what I did. I kept telling my husband that I couldn't get pregnant and then I got a kit tested and within the next days it told me i was fertile. We had intercourse. After Christmas I got really sick and went to the hospital the said I wasn't pregnant but then in January I went back to the hospital and they told me I was 4 weeks pregnant. It will take time for the pregnancy hormone to be picked up. But that is hust a soultion for you. Hope everything works out for you.
    lilchickynluv

Answer by lilchickynluv at 5:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Unless you have some obvious fertility problem like missing or irregular periods, or if you are older than 35, you need to give it some time. You can also eductae yourself about your reproductive cycle and make sure you are taking good care of yourself. If after a year nothing has happened, then you can get your OB to check you out.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Have Sex.....hahhahahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• I know it's frustrasting. You've been trying for about 4 months. Average couples can take up to a year. My best advice because I got very discouraged as well, if you're having normal period cycles, then I wouldn't be too concerned right now. It will happen for you. The only suggestion I can make well trying to conceive, don't really try, Enjoy your partner and relax and it will happen for you.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:13 PM on Jun. 3, 2009