What is your first thought when you see a woman with black store bought hair dye and tattoos and piercings all over her body and very pale?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wtf does that have to do with being racist, i don't think anything at all about the person... no more than i'd think anything about a blonde haired blue eyed lady in a dress
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Are you racist?
    Anonymous

• I bet they know where the good concerts are and when.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nothing really. Is this related to the other "what is you first thought posts"? Those had to do with smoking. In that case I think she is a dumbass for smoking. But I don't really care about how she looks.
    Anonymous

• ummm....into rock...or alternative type lifestyle more than anything...usually think damn she has fun with life...nothing truly negative
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You need to re word this you made a mistake
    Anonymous

• I would think the hair and skin are too much of a contrast and she should go to dark brown by a professional stylist.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Very different response than the tan with the bleach blonde hair....LOL maybe the poster was right it could be jealousy....
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• WELL I THINK EVERYONE IS UNIQUE AND DIFFERENT IN THEIR OWN WAY.. I MEAN SURE SOMETIMES YOU COULD SEE SOMEONE AND THINK OMG !!! BUT NOT IN A BAD WAY FOR ME ITS JUST I THINK IVER NEVER SEEN SOMEONE WITH THAT MAY TATTOOS BUT I KNOW PPLE COULD GET THE STARES THE WRONG WAY .. BUT WHATS MOST IMPORTANT TO ME IS JUST TO BE YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT AS LONG AS YOUR COMFORTABLE ITS FINE...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wonder if I'm looking in the mirror!
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009