Do you judge people?

If someone was in desperate need of something and so they decided to sell some nude pics of them selve to make money so their family could eat would you judge them for it?

lilmamaof209

Asked by lilmamaof209 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I HTINK EVERYONE DOES THIGNS FOR A REASON .. AND NO I DONT JUDGE PEOPLE I HATE WHEN OTHER PPLE DO THAT ... BUT I DO SAY DEPENDING ON WHAT IT IS THAT JUJST ISNT FOR ME
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Everyone judges people. They can say they dont all they want but it happens its human nature. I would think that there could have been a better way to get some cash but at least she did what she had to do to provide for her family. I feel the same way with moms that become strippers because they need to money to provide for their kids. If its what your willing to do then thats not a problem with me. I just dont know if i would do that. Im not in that situation.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• So how much are they and where can I purchase them?
    Anonymous

• Everyone judges people cause they dont know tthe other persons story thats behind their actions!
    Anonymous

• I hate that I do judge people...not out loud but more than I should. I'm working on it. Most of the time we only have a small portion of the picture.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• EVERYONE judges people. Even if it's a "good" judgement every thing that people do makes an impression on someone else, and that's judging. As for that situation, I might either wonder why that person doesn't have any other options, or assume that they think they look good enough to sell their nude pics.
    Anonymous

• I believe we all judge. I try not to and I am sometimes successful but it comes so naturally.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 5:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• People judge others everyday ... Thats just how things are. I'll admit I do it all the time.
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would judge someone as ignorant if they done this. There are fast food places hiring every day.
    Anonymous

• Judge them no, but there are always other ways to make money other than the selling of ones body and self respect.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009