Robert Pattinson-

I watch a tiny bit of the MTV awards the other day and noticed that Robert Pattinson seems to very popular and considered hot and sexy.
I don't get it. What's the appeal?
I know I'm going to get stoned here, but to me, he looks like dirty and greasy and unhealthy.
He does seem to have some redeeming qualities, but the over-all package doesn't seem to be drop-your-panties worthy.
Please, someone explain this to me!!!! LOL!

nwdeserangel

Asked by nwdeserangel at 4:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I dont see what the hype is about either.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 4:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I won't stone you. I'm right there with you. Honestly, I think he looks creepy. I think it's just his association with the Twilight series that has him so popular. I doubt if he'd been successful in any other role it wouldn't have been to this level. He's just not that good looking. It's just because of the character he portrayed but if you ask me there are about a dozen other guys who could have played the role of Edward much better.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yeah I don't really see it either. Though there have been a few picture hat I have seen where he wasn't that bad. For me its those bushy eyebrows ugg!
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 4:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think he is attractive.. but I wouldn't stand there and howl about him like some of these girls and women do. I think the guy who plays Jacob is FAR more attractive; he has buffed up for his role in New Moon... but then I remember that he is only 17.. ouch.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• As a musician, i can appreciate bluesy vocals . Although he is not in the same league as my faves, ( type in TESLA What You Give, and you will hear a guy with a very raspy voice named Jeff Keith. He cannot sing just ANYTHING but he DOES sing on key and I LOVE that song and when he sings "LOVE SONG" he melts me!!) I can see the appeal. Rob has kind of a husky, raspy bluesy voice that appeals to some women. I have played blues in clubs and it TAKES that kind of voice to get the message of the music to the audience.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• And while we're on the subject... you know who I don't get? Kristen Stuwart (sp?)...the girl who plays Bella Swan. Her acting is HORRIBLE!!! She makes the same facial expression for everything... Just this deadpan look.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 5:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Oh. my. lord. my 14 yr old daughter LOVES him! as a matter of fact, she was looking over my shoulder and saw this question... and well, lets just say i think i've gone deaf. lol
    Anonymous

• I dont see it either. I didnt understand why he got cast as this uber hot guy when he's not. Not to mention every interview i have seen with him, he hasnt come across that great. Sooo...I dont get it either, and I'm a twilight fan.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I really think it's more his attitude and the movie it's self that has girls worked up. Then you see him in person or out of the movie and you think wow..ugh. It's not the same! lol.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yeah my husband made fun of her! she was on some late show and ge goes her acting is horrible and she seems stuck up when not acting and she is ugly. I explained we can't all be perfect honey even though I agreed with him except the ugly part I don't think all girls should be blonde blue eyed movie looking starts thats the one thing I liked about the movie is she was this girl who was not popular and she was not that attractive but still cute.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009