am i pregnant?

everything is weird! i have a mole growing on my finger! is that a sign of pregnancy? and i find myself blinking a lot. anyone else blink a lot? i dont know when my period is. i think it was yesterday, not sure. so any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• My dead dog Jenna says yes, It will be a boy. 6lbs 8oz. Oh and you should name him Alex Norton.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Really? If you think THOSE are signs of pregnancy I really hope you're not!
    Anonymous

• I DONT THINK SOO THOSE ARE TYPICALLY NOT SIGNS OF PREGNANCY. BUT U SHOULD GO TO THE DR. FOR THAT MOLE GROWING ON UR FINGER ...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• MythicMMM...thanks!! now, since its a boy. i want all the free stuff i can get im poor i cant afford anything! not even internet! anyone wanna gimmie free things?!!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry about your blinking rate or a mole on your finger... but..
    some of the earliest signs of pregnancy are tender or swollen breasts, fatigue, nausea, a heightened sense of smell, constipation, headaches & mood swings. If you think you've missed your period, go ahead and take a home test, but do it with your first pee of the morning for the most accurate results. If it comes out negative, wait a week for your period to come before testing again.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Sure. You can have this ~fishes in purse~ pen, half a cracker, lint ball, unused tampon (not sure for what, maybe you can trade it), a blue marble, a green tooth brush and.... oh yes, my SSN card. Hope that helps you out!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 4:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID IF THEY REALLY THINK THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION!!!
    Anonymous

• hahahah u guys are 2 funny
    Anonymous

• Oh and OP, I know you are smarter than these people think, you spelled Pregnant right! lol.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 5:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL mythicMMM! you're too funny:)thanks for the laugh:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 5:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009