Since you became a mom and have been well exposed to the latest children movie. Which movie is your favorite childs movie to watch?

I have grown to watch Kung Fu Panda even if my DS is not around to watch it. I find if funny and I laugh as if I have not watched it a million plus times already. We just went to see the movie "UP" today. To me still doesnt top Kung Fu What movies do you watch with your child and would watch even if your child was not around watching it?

Asked by momofonewntmore at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I was thinking Kung Fu Panda before I even opened this post! My favorite line is where he's in that tavern in the beginning, and the bad guy says to Po.."I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew ON MY FIST!" It cracks me up every time!

Answer by brandyj at 5:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Madagascar.

Answer by NewYorkCafemom at 4:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No movies, but I find myself watching Spongebob when he's not even home! My husband makes fun of me

Answer by Bmanda352 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well my daughter is still really young, but we watch the ozie boos, the wiggles, scamper, and happy feet...happy feet is the cutest!! love it

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'll give another vote to Madagascar, I think its so funny =)

Answer by gramsmom at 5:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• brandyi.. that is one of the fuuniest parts. I like when he was making the Fab 5 noodle soup and was describing a customer Po said " I actually didnt say that to him but if he could hear what I was thinking he'll be like....What??!" lol

Answer by momofonewntmore at 5:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• madagascar -- and spongebob

Answer by psychessun at 5:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Any of the Shreks or Monsters Inc

Answer by redstarrbaby at 5:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my daughter watches alot of disney movies. my faves are tinkerbell, toy story and finding nemo. i laugh at those movies every time no matter how many times i've seen them

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Emperors new groove and toy story