Anyone else's LO's teeth come in this irregular??

My son is now almost 19 months old. He has his two front teeth on top and bottom (and those have been there for about 6 months now). He has one molar that has popped all the way through and two others that look as if they will come through soon.. but still no sign of any other front teeth. I realize teeth don't always come in in order, but I'm starting to get concerned at his age that he hasn't gotten any more of his front teeth at all. Did anyone else have this issue with your LO getting their teeth SO late? I have an appointment to take him to the pediatric dentist, but was curious what others have experienced with this in the meantime. Thanks.

CorgiMomma

Asked by CorgiMomma at 5:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Elizabeths teeth didnt come in irregular until she started getting her permanent teeth. When that happened she looked like a shark and had 2 rows of teeth. Now she will have to have braces to fix her issues. Her teeth are so messed up.
    chappy7796

Answer by chappy7796 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• nope my forst had all his teeth, including 6 year molars at age 2.5...

my little chompper
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 5:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009