who else a daughter COMPLETELY OBESSED with Twilight?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• MY MOM AND SISTER LOL I have yet to jump on the band wagon. LOL

neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• YES! She was, until she turned 14 and then decided that the whole thing was kind of sad. We both read all the books and then saw the movie and concluded that it was a great idea for a story, but wasn't written all that well. The actress was beautiful, but terrible. We did talk about how the plot stresses abstinence, but also that the girl acted like the victim and rather helpless and her whole damn world revolved around that one guy. Not the lesson we want to teach our girls. I think the heartthrob thing is typical, though.
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My 14 yo is. We just redid her room in hot pink & black...and, a Twilight theme. She has numerous tees..yada, yada, yada. She's a Team Edward member. lol I admit....I like it too! The ultimate love story! lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• UGH! I go to shool with stupid cows like that, but they aent 14, they are 18. Its super annoying and really immature. 14 is ok, but, they need to get over themselves. The book was terrible, the movie was decent, nothing to orgasm over. But the girls I know are also obsessed withe the Jonas Brothers, they drive me nuts I just want to slap the 13yearloldness out of themm AAAHHH
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 9:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL to the PP! My dd truly despises the Jonas Bros. LOL Of course she despised Miley Virus too. oops..lol!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My daughter isn't obsessed, but she and a group of her friends have read all books and we HAD to see the movie. It's kind of cute but it won't last...one minute she liked Hanna Montana, now she can't stand to see her (which is rough when you're walking through Wal-mart and everything has her picture on it).
    Storeylady

Answer by Storeylady at 9:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My daughter likes Twilight and is waiting on the next movie. I have read the 1st book and seen the movie and it was ok, but it isn't something that I would want to see over and over. BTW my daughter is 15.
    Nakor21

Answer by Nakor21 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2009