How do I get sonagram pics onto my computer off a CD?

I got a CD with pics of the baby on it. (BTW,I found out its a boy!) And I want to put them on cafemom but I cant right click and save, so how do I do it? I cant find a save buton anywhere on it but Im sure it has one somewhere but where do I look?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 5:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They may have the CD locked so you cant copy it. It's their way to make more money!
    Anonymous

• when you put the disk in does it ask you what you want to do with it? every disk w/pics i put into my computer has a little window pop up and ask if i want to view the pics or save them to the computer. maybe you need to tell it to save them before you view them, if yours does that.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it doesnt. When I open the disk it says Baylor home page and the options to view my pics are on the side of the screen and I click on them and a little window opens but when I look in that window with the pics on it it doesnt say anything about saving
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 5:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Try to copy and paste it into an email or something if it goes into the email right click and save it that way...You may not be able to save them from the disk but when you go to insert pic just find the cd rom drive instead of a folder on the computer itself then upload it from there..
    Rebecka83

Answer by Rebecka83 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009