Why am I so exhausted?

I've been so exhausted lately. Both Saturday and Sunday I slept in until 1pm, and Monday and Tuesday I had to force myself out of bed. It's so hard, and all day I feel so exhausted. I'm even going to bed early! It's really starting to bother me, especially when I can't get simple things done because I'm so exhausted. Any suggestions?

rainfalls

Asked by rainfalls at 5:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• could you be/are you pregnant? if so its just part of pregnancy. if not, than i would have your iron checked, low iron can make you tired. so can depression. if you don't think its either of those, than i believe its vitamin B12 that is supposed to help w/energy. you could try taking that for awhile and see if that helps, if not i would call the doc and have some blood work done to make sure everythings ok
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No I'm not pregnant.. but thank you for your advice! I do take a multi-vitamin.. prenatals actually. I'll also double check with my doc.

Thank you!
    rainfalls

Answer by rainfalls at 5:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• geesh i'd like to know the same thing.. i'm always tired.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Stress.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 10:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009