soaps

Do you watch any??? I watch one life to live and general hospital for about 10 yrs now!! I LOVEEEE MY SOAPS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to watch one life to live and general hospital with a friend of mine every day before we would go pick up her kids from school but i moved and i dont have cable anymore so i havnt seen it in months lol. I would be so lost if i was to watch it now. My DH made fun of me for sitting in front of the tv making a big deal about it lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Hey Shelii... i watch one life to live now every single day lol...i moved bout 2.5 yrs ago and here doesnt have it ssooo i looked so much for it and finally found it on youtube! i started watching it a few weeks ago but i started watching the old episodes from januari so im still catching up
    dashion

Answer by dashion at 5:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• if u want the link let me know
    dashion

• I watch One Life to Live. I have watched it off and on since I was little.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 5:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i have watched amc oltl and gh since i was like three with my mom ive dropped amc now its gettin werid! oltl is the best
    nursinghannah

Answer by nursinghannah at 7:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009