what is the most interesting job you've ever had?

i can be anything- from chores or jobs when you were a teen to now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have to say a sales associate at Victoria's Secret. You see and learn WAYYYY more about people than you want to.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I once modeled for Playboy. I was the fat chick in the background..
    Anonymous

• I was a stripper....between the people you work with and the people that come into your work you meet some strange people. You also meet some nice people
    Anonymous

• I worked in a rehabilitation hosptial, mostly for brain injuries on a lock down unit. The best thing about it was, you never knew what would happen at work the next day. A patient who you where just total buddies with one day, could try to attack you the next day. I'll have to say it really had this rush feeling to it. Especially when you get those out of control patients that takes 3 nurses, 4 CNA, and a shot in the butt to calm down. I actually wish I still worked there, because the patients where just awesome (most of the time). My mom, and MIL work there still so I go there alot to see everyone!
    ShiningStar24

Answer by ShiningStar24 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I worked at a tanning salon. This one lady came in every day for two years. She was WAY to dark lol!
    Anonymous

• Besides being a mom. :), my present job is the most interesting. I teach exercise and line dancing to older people. I've studied a lot to learn about older people and how to teach them. I choreograph my own exercises and some of the dances I teach. What makes it extra-interesting is that they come up after class and tell me jokes or tell me what is going on in their lives. Good folks.

Answer by Bmat at 6:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I worked for the Child Support Enforcement office for 8 years. Really interesting, and you learned WAY too much about people! ("you can't get preggo if you do it standing up in the closet......")
    fairylion

Answer by fairylion at 6:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I cleaned and repaired hearing aids. I spent every day extracting wax from clogged hearing aids, drying and blowing sweat from the instruments with mini suction machines, and putting back together hearing aids that the elderly beloved pets would chew up with fancy glue that dentists use. It was crazy. I was seventeen working for eighty year olds. I got judged so much for being young, but they thought differently when I fixed their very pricey aids they thought would have to be replaced.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I was teaching Montessori preschool, and the school had two barns with horses. I took an imediate interest in the horses. Before I knew it I was feed them on weekends for the owner. That led to working there mucking stalls in the week. Eventually I learned enough to manage the barn for her. I was in charge of inventory, boarders, riding lessons and even worming,medications and the blacksmith schedule. I learned so much so fast. I still love to ride when I can.
    Anonymous

• see my avatar pic- last Halloween season I was a scary thing at the USS Nightmare haunted steamboat in Newport KY.
    I absolutely loved the high energy job, I did make up on other ghouls as well. I was usually a clown but worked several different rooms. I worked the freezer one night and looked like I was freezerburnt, another night I worked the Galley and wore a prosthetic piece which made it look like the bottom half of my face was blown off- the best part? I was also doing observation hours in a high school classroom at the time (nearing the end of my college career) so some of the little teens I scared and insulted and chased after were also students at the school. That was the most fun...lol... they had no clue because I look nothing like myself in two pounds of clown make up...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:59 PM on Jun. 3, 2009