How do they see you?

What is one quality you possess that you feel your friends truly appreciate and value as a part of your friendship?

sillyt

Asked by sillyt at 5:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being real and I don't sugarcoat sh--! If they want to know the truth they come to me...lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The fact that I am a straight shooter. I refuse to be two faced, I tell it like it is. If it hurts their feelings, they should have not asked if they don't want an honest answer.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 5:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i'm a good negotiator and bluntly honest. so they call to ask for advice, or if there is an argument that can't be solved w/them and an SO. and i'm a smart as* so i can always make someone laugh
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Honesty,,Being me totally

Answer by louise2 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm a good listener. And loyal, and if something is told to me inconfidence I never tell anyone else. I also have a sense of humor.

Answer by Bmat at 5:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am a very dependable person. I don't procrastinate.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 5:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I dont know. But i can tell you about me...Im there for you if you need someone to talk to, a sholder to cry on, ill tell you how i honestly feel about something and i wont talk shit about you behind your back. If i have something to say about you you will know what it is. And i can be fun =) Just about up for anything!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I give real advice, and I'll drop everything if they need me.
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 5:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I can keep a secret like no one else. I'm a lady and a gracious hostess. If you are in my home, you are treated like family :) I'm a very caring person.

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 6:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't pretend. I am who I am and if you want to know my opinion, I will be honest with you. I also try to see the positive in things more than I use too. I don't like to dwell in the negative.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009