WHAT TO DO FOR 1ST FATHER'S DAY?

On Father's day I'll be 7 months pregnant... What could I do for my SO for father's day?? I need some really cute ideas. We're due in sept and i think it would be so sweet to do a fathers day thing for him this year instead of waiting......

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 5:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im not getting my daughter's dad anything.. so i dunno? a night out on the town, dinner/movie? does he golf?
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• have a "last fathers day not a daddy" type day, take him out where he likes for dinner, go puttputt golfing, things he won't be able to do all the time when you've got a little little one in the house. i did this with my husband, we went to red lobster ( i hate seafood so we never go but he loves it and never asks or complains so i surprised him and took him there), then went to a movie, then went to a pool hall and played pool b/c these are all his favorite ways to go out and have fun but he didn't want to go out alot after baby was born so it was kinda a bachelor party but a dad party w/just us.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The before the baby comes Daddy Day out sounds good...or you could buy him his OWN diaper bag (I have seen some that look like tool bags).
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• how about a baby scan print on his T-shirt. He wil love it! I am going to do my baby's footprints since I have already had the baby.
    Adelina09

Answer by Adelina09 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• why dont u just do what u didi last nite that should do it
    Anonymous

• thats a given that that'll happen......
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 7:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• When is Father's day? Cuz my SO got something for me being a 1st time mommy and I want to do something special for him
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009