Telling the truth or his he lying?

Okay so I looked at our cell phone bill an it showed he had been talking with another woman for a LONG time within 8 days. ( We are currently moving so he is half way across the states I have both kids) When I asked him about it he denied talking to her that much. He said he hadn't talked to her in like 2 weeks (She is his friend helped him get a job.) an the bill was wrong. That his phone doesn't even show her name, she was one of the last people the bill said he called. So what do you think? Should I give him the benifit of doubt or should I keep pushing him for more? No matter what I'm still moving down there weither we split or not because I am a firm beliver in having both parents, raising the children. Thank you.

Younganproud

Asked by Younganproud at 5:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would question him more about it when you are face to face. My ex husband had a woman friend that he talked to on occasion...this lead to everyday and when I confronted him over it he said nothing was going on. In my eyes they had way too much of an emotional relationship going on. By all mean give him a chance to explain his side of the story. One more thing I done, confront her too!
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 5:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would just drop it and if its still going on then i would raise hell about all of it. But thats just me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• time gets away from men. Maybe he didn't realize how long he talked with her. Any woman who has a husband who says I'm going to talk to the guys for "a minute" will agree with me since they usually come home hours later not minutes! They have no concept of time apparently unless it has to do with what time some game starts on tv. I wouldn't put much stock in it. If it continues, I'd call her and ask her what's up. Most women are honest enough to let you know and if not honest, stupid enough to slip up and spill the beans. Finish packing and go!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well I am close to calling her or even spoofing my number to match his number an calling her to see how she answers her phone to him or vis versia. Is that wrong. I have trust issues and he knows I do. He has cheated on me but that was over 2 years ago.
    Younganproud

Answer by Younganproud at 5:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Adm Well see he hates talking on the phone. He never really talks on the phone. The calls were like back to back. Like one lasted 20 mins then like 5 mins latter called her back talked for like another 30 mins.
    Younganproud

Answer by Younganproud at 5:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I should add the conversations between my ex and this woman was going on for awhile. Over 4 months... He would pull out of our driveway at 740am to go to work and the phone records would show him calling her no later than 750am. I worked 9am to 6pm at this time, he would get home from work by 520pm and the call times would stop right at 550 or 6pm. I confronted him about it the first time and the calls stopped for a few days. Then they started all over again this time worse than ever.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 6:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If the bill doesn't match his words, believe the bills.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• He is lying sweetie but,most of the time they will NEVER admit it!Chances are if you call the woman she will lie too.I say drop it act normal,but keep your eyes and ears peeled.
    cfrye29

Answer by cfrye29 at 1:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2009