who gives us the right to do this when all ladies are seeking is help and surport..............

i have only been one this for like a week or two, and i am totaly outraged at all of the critisium and rudeness and down right nasty people on here! people come to this site to ask for help with there problems. why cant people be conciderate on here? is that sooooo hard? i reported a user last night, because of how degrading and nasty she was to a younger women. i mean who gives us the right to do this when all there seeking is surport and answers??????????????????????????????????????

i think everyone that acts like that should grow up and if they cant do that then dont come on this site

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Welcome to cafemom. Sadly a lot of people use this site to take out the aggression they probably don't in the real world.

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Much better to let it go and stay on topic. TTC is stressful enough as it is without whiny posts about how others might respond. Move onto other responses if they aren't what you like.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Thank you!!!! I just joined last night and I commented on somone's poll and because I didn't say exactly "YES" or "NO" I was sent a message from the poll "maker" telling me to delete my comment since it didn't pertain to the question! I was thinking the exact same thing! Rude!
    kv_8098

Answer by kv_8098 at 8:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• it's easy when you can answer anonymously.....im sure that is one reason they do it...they are bored, etc...
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:08 PM on Jun. 4, 2009