who gives us the right to do this when all ladies are seeking is surport and answers?

i have only been one this for like a week or two, and i am totaly outraged at all of the critisium and rudeness and down right nasty people on here! people come to this site to ask for help with there problems. why cant people be conciderate on here? is that sooooo hard? i reported a user last night, because of how degrading and nasty she was to a younger women. i mean who gives us the right to do this when all there seeking is surport and answers??????????????????????????????????????

i think everyone that acts like that should grow up and if they cant do that then dont come on this site

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• so get off the site.. they're gonna say what they want, its the right to free speech, so sorry to burst your bubble... not that i dont agree, but some people do ask some questions that should maybe be common sense if you are actually pregnant and seeing a doctor
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• but i dont see how being rude and disrespectful and nasty, they dont have to answer any questions that they dont have any thing helpful to say about. i mean alot of people on here are already prob kicking them selves enough over there problems and issues. some people truly dont no what to do
    Anonymous

• yeah i agree.. report the people.. thats all we can do
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it sux we cant report the user and get them blocked all together.
    Anonymous

• This was like my 5th question when I first sign up for Cafemom than I realize I'm not the only bitch in the world...lol. Honey you have to suck it up and kill 'em with kindness...they hate that sh--.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think some people are just sad on the inside and have to take it out on others. Parenting is not a competitive sport, its part science-part art form. I think some feel like if they put others down, it builds them up. I say, make a note of the places where the mean people tend to hang out on here and avoid those areas. I also ignore, just like life you have to take the good with the bad!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Seriously, why would the words of a total stranger bother you?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i agree to disagree.... yes some people should just skip the question and go to another, but damn....some of the questions are just stupid. esp when it comes to questions about mothers doing drugs til they're 8 months pregnant and trying to get clean? there is no excuse for that and someone needs to repremand them
    Anonymous

• because i have been it some of the situations that some of this ladies are in. and i no how much it can affect people. and its not fair on the people coming here for answers and surport, some of us are moms others are expecting or trying and some dont have anyone to turn to for help or surport. i just think is all stupid and pathetic when they are nasty especially when they have no idea of the lives some of these girls lead.
    Anonymous

• I am new to this site to and when I asked a question So of the other moms are so mean like I should already know the answer to it If i knew then i wouldn't ask. They are some angry moms here who thinks there shit don't stink I totally agree with you if your not gonna help me with my problem then don't even bother to comment.
    Anonymous