IF U HAD ONE HOUR TO LIVE WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

IF I HAD ONE HOUR TO LIVE I SPEND EVERY MINUTE WITH MY LOVE ONES AND CHERISH EVERY MOMENT WITH THEM.

godsaves

Asked by godsaves at 12:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'd get frisky with my husband and then play with my kids at the park. I would want to see them happy right before I died.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:44 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Take a nap!!! LOL Hey, I am the mother of two little ones with ADHD and one has Aspergers ...the closest thing to heaven for me is a un-interrupted nap. LOL Seriously though..if I had one hour to live...I would spend it on my prayer knees asking for forgiveness for anything that I may have done. I would pray for my babies to be taken care of and for my husband to find happiness without me. I hope you have more than 1 hour to live! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• have a little hubby and me time play with my son and cry
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I would spend the time with my boys making sure they know that I love them and I will always be watching out for them. Man...I'm crying just thinking about it.
    momwillandturn

Answer by momwillandturn at 12:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2008