NOT A QUESTION BUT IM SO HAPPY I GOTTA SHARE!!! ( MAYBE TMI FOR THE MOMS WHO GET TOUCHY ABOUT CERTAIN THINGS)

so last night me and hubby were doing our deed and he has been saying he wanted to *cum* in my mouth... he has never done it with anyone before and he wanted to finally get the chance.. well stuff like that doesnt bother me at all.. so all of a sudden durin doggy style he flipped me around and i finished him off with my mouth.. he was sooooo surprised that i finished him off and swallowed cause apparently he just thought he was going to finish himself off and he would go in my mouth when the time came... hearing him get off last night was the hugest turn on ever! he has been texting me about it all day today saying how great it was for him and he loooooved it and it was way better than what he was expecting! anyways im happy i got to be his first with this experience and made such a good impression on him about it!!! cant wait for tonight!!!!

anyone else have similiar stories and are excited like me?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 6:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• lol... im still trying to bring the courage to do that .. i dont no what it tastes like but i 50/50 on if i wanna no. but my hunny wants to , but i guess i will have to try it out!!!! :) have a fun night
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• And this is the highlite of your day... is this high school?
    Anonymous

• Last time I tried that I threw up.
    Anonymous

• its not thaaat bad but it's not great either... just warm, thick, and a lil salty... but get him to eat bunches of fruit & drink pineapple juice and it should sweeten him up a bit... be brave!!! lol.... dont pay attention to the taste or anything..... just swallow as soon as possible... have something to chase it after close to the bed...
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 6:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have has my SO cum in my mouth but I gagged like crazyand I couldnt swallow cuz I knew I would throw up. But my fav part about sex is seeing his face and hearing his reaction while hes cumming. I love it! Im so glad you made your man happy and you too!!!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• How old are you? Not trying to be funny or anything?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• anon 6:17---- why dont you try keeping your bitchy comments to yourself?? im glad you so *mature* to answer with the anon switch.... maybe one day you'll get the nerve to *swallow* your pride and try pleasing your man once in a while... sounds to me like you're the one in high school who plays the bitchy jealous one all the time... pssh.. quit putting others down to make yourself feel better and save us all from your stupidness
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 6:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• im 20 and he's 23 and he hasnt ever tried it before... i had and wanted to fulfill his wishes to please him... damn didnt know so many would wanna act like this when im just happy that i got to do this for him for the first time and have him excited about new things
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 6:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Just asking, your hubby's hot as hell though.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 6:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I've done it plenty of times and its no big deal (congrats on the first for you guys tho! LOL)

And you know ladies, if you get the tip far back enough in your throat, you won't tasted anything...kinda like when you chug a beer (classy, right? LOL)

High five for rainylittlebug for being a real woman and giving it to her man right! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009