What are some of the cutest things you can remember your kid/s saying?

When my daughter (now 22,and a mom herself) was little,if she had a bad Monday,she'd say "momma, I had a Garfield Monday",since poor ole' Garfield the cat has such bad ones. If she was talking,and forgot what she was saying, she'd say "my train of thought jumped the track." But, the best was, once I was making a lemon merangue pie,and was seperating the egg whites from the yolks. She looked in the bowl with the egg whites,and said, "Momma, what are you gonna do with all that egg juice?"

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• andy (who is 2) has started calling the little girl (who is 3) that lives down the street "honey". he cant say her name so he just calls her honey. lol. he is also saying ok alot now but it comes out "otay" lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• oh yeah my little sister is 11 years younger than me-she's almost 11 now. when we were younger, our dad was a truck driver. he had to make a trip and mom told her that he was going to miami. she was really little and she started calling miami "your ami" lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My littlest guy came home saying "you scared the death out of me" he was trying to say you scared me to death. We thought it was so cute no one has told him differently.

mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 6:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my daughter says too many funny things to count. the other day she was talking to her daddy on the phone and he was being silly and kept cutting in to sing the little mermaid, and she told him he needed to stop and be a good listener, when he didn't she told him to stop being a butthead (told her not to do it again, but still funny). she was tucking a baby doll in the other day and told it to not call for her again (she calls me every night like 5 times and i usually end up telling her not to call me again).
    but i think my fave kid thing so far, was my youngest brother up until he was about 10 anyone who was white (we are white) was sugar colored and anyone who wasn't white was brown (didn't matter black mexican whatever) he would be like "my sugar friend, or my brown friend" it was cute and he just didn't get why it was cute so that made it even cuter
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• The other day my 3 year old son was in the car with me, and all american rejects "gives you hell" came on the radio. I heard him singing along, thinking he might've said Hell, so when I asked what did you say? He sang it again "hope it gives you help, gives you help" It was adorable.
    LilMomma1229

Answer by LilMomma1229 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We are working with our children about Christ and who He is and what He has done and is doing for us. One day my 4 year old came up to me and said, mom Christ is really busy isn't he? And I said yes. She said, Oh noooooo. Christ can't be my sidekick anymore because he has so many people to save.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well i made a journal post about this one....One day my son came to me and said "Mommy I love you so much I can't give you away!" LOL I love my boys!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 7:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My son says stuff "freaks him out" instead of saying he's scared or anything.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009