what does it taste like?

ok yes the big question-i hear salty so and so but if u could compare it or describe it what would you say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• what does what taste like?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• let me see, how to describe it......
    plain yogurt with a lot of salt added in. I think it's gross to tell you the truth. I don't let him go in my mouth. He goes on my boobs. He likes that better anyway.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 6:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• a big glob of snot!
    Anonymous

• Are you asking about turtle or something? I hear it tastes like chicken.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Salty snot.
    Anonymous

• think of it like this; if you cracked an egg open, took out the white, then added a ton of salt to it and tried to swallow it without cooking. that is about what it tastes like. a big glob of salty goo.
    Anonymous

• It depends on the guy (each one can taste different!!) I dated one guy who tasted like chocolate! It depends on that individuals chemical makeup, what they eat, etc...

And I have to say the closest description is like warm yogurt that is kinda salty (but really its not as bad as it sounds...)
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Don't ever taste it when its cold
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• nasty!! each guy is different mostly based on their diet. my husband eats like shit so he tastes like shit so he doesn't get it often. if he ate more fruit and drank more juice it would be better.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• In general, it tastes like salt (thank god my husband doesn't try to make me go down on him... OR try to guilt me into doing it!), but the intricate tastes vary by each guy and their body chemistry and diet. I know a soldier who used to drink tons of pineapple juice because that would make it taste more like pineapple... but it still tasted like salt, just pineapple salt!
    armycoppertop

Answer by armycoppertop at 7:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009