32 and don't know what i want to be when I grow up........

I am a SAHM right now but will return to work when she starts school in 2011. Prior to be ing a SAHM I sat being a computer all day. i have always had office jobs due to having a business degree. I don't want to do the office / computer job anymore but don't have a clue what to do. How do you figure it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• I am 34 and not sure what I want to do when I grow up.

I've been going to college for Art for 3 years, but with the economy the way it is, and the competitiveness of the program I was in, I have finally decided that is a completely irrelevant degree. For me anyway.

Now, I have many many credits and nothing to show for it. Now, I have to decide what once and for all I am going to do with my life with my college career.

I need to get some sort of degree after all this schooling. At this point it all feels hopeless.

My current plan is to go to a very reputable online Christian college, get a psychology degree and go on to get a Masters in counseling. My husband is in their master's program right now, so he likes the idea of us working together.

We'll see. :)

I wish you the best of luck. Sometimes you are confined by the choices you have available either in further college or a different career. You'll figu
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know either. My mom at the age of 36 went back to school and got her RN degree.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009