if youve had more than one c section...

i had a c section with my last pregnancy, and i know there is a possibility that my dr will want to schedual another one for this one (dont worry, i am trying for a vbac but you never know) and i was just looking at the calander wondering when do they usually schedual a planned c section? like right around the due date? a couple weeks early?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 7:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for me they did the second the week before my due date but they said the stipulation on that is that there is an early (first trimester) ultrasound for dating purposes. otherwise they would wait til the 40th week.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• around here in NC, scheduled c sections are done @ 39 weeks. Baby boy #3 is due Sept 16th and he is scheduled to arrive on the 14th b/c the ob that I want to deliver him is on call that day. We will see how things work out.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Mine was scheduled right on my due date. I didn't want a vbac. I was already cut so I didn't want to have cuts or tears in two places.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Mine was scheduled for 39 wks but they did it at 37 when I started labor
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009