My Ex-man has a concert comming up do I go? Do I show up with a date?

He is the father of my babys its been almost a year seperated. We don't talk what so ever he don't show too much interest in our lives he just shows up when ever he can for his visets.

tweety13007

Asked by tweety13007 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't think I'd go... especially if the two of you don't even talk. Unless it's the kind of thing kids can go to and he'd like the kids to be there.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 7:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• so why would you go if you aren't friends? unless you really really like the music but even then i don't think i'd go. and if i did i'd take a date or go with a bunch of girlfriends and remind them to keep me away from the jerk, b/c i'd want to bash his head in for being a crappy father
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wouldn't go. Unless you are simply wanting to go because you have a new man in your life and want to show him off so to speak. I wouldn't do it. Even that is a little tacky.

Buy his CD if you want but don't go to his show. It's not worth the possible drama that could ensue over it.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 8:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Unless he wants his kid's there I wouldn't even bother to go. It don't make any sense especially if it's like you said and your not even friends.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009