2 teeth at 3 months!

Should I be cleaning her teeth after every bottle? Is she to young for toothpaste and a toothbrush or will a wash cloth moistened with water be ok?

**If she is to young for a toothbrush and toothpaste when should she start?

Silver8600

Asked by Silver8600 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go ahead and clean them with a damp washcloth. I used to do ds' after every feeding. They do make a toothpaste that is safe to swallow but I waited until they had more than a few teeth to clean. They also make little toothbrushes that you can stick on your finger. Just take a look in the baby aisle at RiteAid or walmart. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• you can also buy a tooth brush and tooth paste for infants...it does not contain floride...so it's safe to swallow...that's what I use on my daughter's teeth...and it's good to start when they first get the teeth...also helps get them where they will continue doing it on their own when they get older...it's just always part of their morning/night thing...
    wruss

Answer by wruss at 5:24 PM on Jun. 3, 2009