im a cerlabertie get me out of here...

did u see the first show lastnight? i saw most of it and dont know who some are but there funny but what the heck is with spencer and his wife hedi being all OMG IM HERE WITH B LIST PEOPLE AND BASICLY THATS SO UN COOL. and them also saying they dont care about there chrities they want to go home. it was irratating. but i am gonna watch it tonight at 8 pm. and im gonna say whats up with hedi and the hairspary dosent she know that makes the bugs come someone should tell her lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watched it last night too. Heidi and Spencer are almost too ridiculous... it makes me wonder if it is set up or something like that.
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 7:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009