Does anyone have the following books that they would want to give away or sell for a cheap price?

The Claming of Sleeping Beauty, by Anne Rice

Beauty's Punishment, by Anne Rice

Beauty's Release, by Anne Rice

The Midnight Breed Series by Lara Adrian
Kiss of Midnight
Kiss of Crimson
Midnight Awakening
Midnight Rising
Veil of Midnight
Ashes of Midnight

If you do that would be amazing and I will be forever greatfull.

mommy-17

Asked by mommy-17 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Sorry, but I don't have any of those books. Many, many others but not those. Good luck though.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Thanks anyway:D
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 8:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Try looking for them used on Amazon or try paperbackswap.com
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Ebay.com it has almost everything be careful though it can be addicting
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 1:02 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• try www.paperbackswap.com it's a website you join for free, you list the books you own that you no longer need....when you join I think you get two credits, that means you can go shopping with those two credits and get 1 book for each credit. If another member/s has the books you want you request and they come to you free of charge. And everytime someone requests one of your books you get another credit to get one from someone else.....you do pay for the shipping costs to ship the books to people but that averages to about $2.50-$3 per book.

I LOVE paperbackswap, I get the books I want and get rid of the ones I want....at one point I had like 10 credits for books, but being pregnant I just turned a bunch in for baby books!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 4, 2009

• Check on craigslist.com. This is a book swap group on CM where you can request books.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2009

• I just bought the Anne Rice Beauty series at Border's and have only finsihed the first one. I enjoyed it. :)
    I only have one of the Midnight Breed series. The title is "Veil of Midnight" if you would like to have it. I'm sorry it is the only one. I picked it up at CVS and they never carry the whole series of anything...lol.
    Feel free to leave me a private message on my homepage here at CM if you would like for me to mail it to you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2009