what is one of your most embarrassing moments?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its not really horrific but i still hate queefing i have a great husband but no matter still turns me red in the face lol.
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant I accidentally queefed in my husbands face:[ to be honest it was funny but gross at the same time, but most of all it was embarrassing.
    mommy-17

Answer by mommy-17 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• When I was about 8 months pregnant a woman walked in on my going to the bathroom on the airplane, apparently the lock was broken and didn't say occupied on the outside... I'm just glad it was a woman and not some starnge man!!!
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 7:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My husbands step father walked in on me while I was in the bathroom. I was pulling up my panties. I was so embarrassed. I never wanted to leave that bathroom. (It was waaayy before we were married...like when we were in highschool...so...yeah terrible experience)

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 7:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• omg my husband lost his phone once. his wall paper on his phone is me in a very revealing nighty sitting backwards in a chair. well..his dad found the phone. we kept telling his dad not to turn the phone on-he will do it the next day when he saw his dad and got the phone. well his dad didnt listen and turned the phone on anyway. as if thats not embarrassing enough-his family is very very religious. his dad is the deacon of a church. ahh-needless to say, that is no longer his wall paper.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• going to walmart, getting to the counter and finding out that the card I was using was not being accepted. I had to leave everything except the chicken that my little one was eating, the lady gave me $2 out of pocket to pay for that. I did pay her back about 1 wk later and not long after that found out that we were 3rd cousins. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life!!

determind

Answer by determind at 8:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• just got my son's hair cut and was at the cash register to pay. My son is as tall as my waist and was facing me...I had to fart so I did and he looked down at my crotch and then looked at me and said loudly...YOU STINK!!! It takes a lot to embarrass me...that did it and I haven't gone back to that salon...lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I was spending the night at my future SIL house. I got up in the night to use the bathroom. It was occupied so thinking it was just the two of us I waited in the dark hallway. When the door opened out came a completely naked man! I had gone to bed and did not know she had an "overnight guest". Wanted to die!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I was at Walgreen's with my boyfriend and he decided that it would be a good idea to get a box of condoms. I didn't think that my son who was 3 at the time would notice, so whatever. He puts them in the cart and as we were walking up to the check out, my son turns to help put things on the counter to check out ( I forgot he does this) and asks very loudly.... "Hey, what kind of candy is this? Can I try some when we get home?" I very quickly diverted his attention to the real candy and let him pick a Hershey, so the cashier who was holding back from laughing could ring up our condoms.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 9:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009