Traveling with an infant to disney, tips needed?

I need any info anyone can give me .. I will check out everything.. I am flying with an 8 month old and I have never been on a plane so I have no idea .. and also I need lots of tips for disney.. I know he wont remember it but I will so I am excited thanks.

br0kenscars

Asked by br0kenscars at 7:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Travel

• disneyworld.disney.go.com ....under the tab "PLAN" there is a link called "MOMS PANEL ADVICE" you can ask questions and they will respond. but with an 8 month you can really go anywhere in Disney, at every park that have what they call "Baby Swap". you wait in line or get your fast pass, when you get to the front one person getes on the ride, when that person is ready to get off you "Baby Swap" and the second person can ride without having to wait all over again. thay have lots of showes that have A/C. and places like Magic Kingdom and rides that you can go on that are infant friendly.
    northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 1:15 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• check out www.mousesavers.com It is a awesome website to help you with getting the most bang for your $$!

As for the plane ride, take your stroller and they check it at the gate. Also you will get it as soon as you exit the plane. Fill your diaper bag with small toys to entertain, bottle/ paci for take off and landing- helps with their ears. I also gave my daughter tynenol before take off..which also made her sleep which was nice. Little snacks - cherrios ect.

Relax - you'll both be fine and enjoy your trip to see mickey!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2009