Hot Dogs

It's funny to me how many people have such strong feelings towards hot dogs. I know they aren't good for you but they are just so good on the grill! Why are hot dogs looked down upon? You can get so many varieties it seems like one of them would meet your requirements/needs. They have kosher, all beef, turkey, chicken, nitrate free, veggie... so whats the fuss about?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, hot dog snobs are not to be listened to. They don't eat hot dogs because they make too much noise and make too big of a face to eat them in public. I bet if you go to their homes you will find hot dogs in the fridge! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Unless they're covered in chili and cheese, I'm not too big of a fan. CLEARLY not for nutritional reasons, lol. When I buy them for my daughter, I tend to buy the all turkey ones. I think they're fine in moderation.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• when i was little i wouldn't eat them b/c someone's grandpa told me that there are rat parts in them so they freaked me out. to this day the only way i'll eat a hotdog is grilled to the point of black (on the part that was sitting on the grill ya know what i mean, it has to have grill marks) covered in onions and ketchup. can't eat em boiled...just too slimy tasting then weird i know oh well
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Seriously I just ate 2 hotdogs for dinner!! haha. My hubby was getting home late and I was starving. Quick and easy. My son loves them to. He likes them cold though!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I LOVEEEEEE hot dogs. I mean LOVVEEE them. I could eat them everyday! Especially the ones you get a baseball games. I'm dying being pregnant and not being able to eat them. I told my fiance that I want a pack of hot dogs brought to the hospital the day I give birth! :) YUMMMM I don't care what anyone else says about hot dogs. I know they aren't made with the best of ingredients and they aren't the healthiest things in the world but they are DAMN good!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I love me a good chili dog! Yum!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well they cause CANCER, didn't you know?? LMAO!!!!

Who knows why some of these moms make such a big deal about them...

I got a coupon for a free pack of Oscar Meyer hotdogs and you bet your life my 11 month old is going to enjoy at least half of a dog! Cut up really small, of course! If someone doesn't like it they can kiss my.....!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Probably because they buy the ones with all the junk in them...I buy the Kosher kinds that have strict quality control regulations and they taste alot better too....They need to read what they are buying in that case....
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I didn't like them till I tried the Applewood Farms ones... they are guaranteed no byproducts!
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 8:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We do not eat them often but they are so good when they are grilled. I love for them to be burned and covered in chili and mustard.
    Heather881029

Answer by Heather881029 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009