Have you ever tried your baby's formula and/or breastmilk?

I have tried both, I just wanted to know what she was eating lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ya, i tried the formula... it was pretty gross! My hubby tried the breastmilk and i was worried he was gunna take it from her! lol He thought it tasted good!
    Anonymous

• LOL!

I've tried both. Formula tastes like a metal pole (lots of iron I guess), and breastmilk didn't really have much of a flavor...maybe it was just the taste of MY breastmilk...?
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I tasted my breast milk. I was surprised it was not disgusting. When my son was first born we had to supplement formula and I couldn't even stand the smell. hahaha

I'm glad he is getting only yummy drink now.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My hubby inadvertently tried the breast milk, he said it was very sweet.
    Anonymous

• I've tried formula. My fiance drank two whole ounces of it, yuck! He said it tasted like "the air in a construction site." LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My hubby said mine was sweet but i never breastfed. The formula didn't taste very good.. hubby says!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have had both. I prefer to breastfeed. No wonder breastfed babies reject formula....LOL! They are smarter than we give them credit for people.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I've tried both. BM tastes light and sweet. I found that formula had a slightly rancid flavor to it.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 9:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I've had both. Formula is DISGUSTING. I feel bad for anyone drinking that stuff. Breast milk tastes fine.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 10:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yes and breast milk taste like almost skim milk but sweeter. formula is thick and nasty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 3, 2009