Is blood thicker than water???????

IS family tight and thats it, or do you have situations where thats not always true......I have a friend that to me he is Family....My little Brother but we have no BLOOD relation......I would kill or be killed for him and he for me.....

CookieMama

Asked by CookieMama at 8:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Im not so tight with my moms side of the family..so yea i dont agree that blood is sicker than water. If left up to them id be homeless and hungry. I guess it all depends on your situation.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• there is no truth to that saying that blood is thicker than water. very often it is not.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 8:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think it's just a term programmed into some cultures to keep the family cohesive and not have an individual turn against the family for non family members. Personally I'm fed up with blood and water right now! I wouldn't give you a dime for either one.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It would depend on how awful the person was. My ex's family still loves me to death and can't stand him! When he went to jail, they were overjoyed b/c he was getting what he deserved. They still claim me as family and now my new (almost two years) husband as well.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009