Whats the best

allergy medecine you've taken? I can't breathe and nothing is working. Know any home remedies?

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 8:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• Turn on your shower as hot as it will go and let the steam fill the bathroom. Then just sit in there. It's amazing.
    I like regular sudafed. It just works the best for me.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• the Walmart brand...equate. Their pink pills.Oh so great I take two and spend the next 6 hours asleep. Works great I'll slept through allergy season. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Zyrtec D. That is the only thing that works for me. I also take Singulair at night. I have tried everything out there and nothing else works. Ask the pharmacist for the Zyrtec D. A hot shower really helps. Also, take a shower before you go to bed or after being outside for an extended period of time, you need to wash the allergens off your body. Don't hang your clothes outside to dry (the allergens stick to the clothes). Sleep with a vaporizer on to keep the room from getting dry. Know when allergens are high and stay inside as much as possible. Run the AC instead of leaving windows open. I have allergies 10 months out of the year so I know how you feel.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009