• In the Spotlight:

What is the greatest moment in your babies life? When she first crawls? says her first words? puts there hands up and says momma?

shedevil121208

Asked by shedevil121208 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hmm, i'd have to say my happiest was when he got a little older and he came up to me all by himself and said I love you to infinity and back mommy (its our little saying) It was so sweet and special. Its amazing when they can express their love to you in words!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Truly... I think each stage my DS has hit has been my favorite one. I thought him crawling was my fave, then I thought him walking was my fave. I thought teaching him how to stick his tongue out would be my fave...
    Each new experience is my new favorite! Right now, I love it when he runs up to me and wraps himself around my leg, or randomly says "I love you, Mommy" or when we're in the dressing room at a store and he says "Mommy, you are beautiful!"
    I love how at night when I lay him down he says "Did you have fun today?" and we talk about all the fun things we did, the things we saw, the places we went, even what we had for lunch and dinner, lol.
    And at every stage, I also tell him to quit growing! I said it to him today as a matter of fact!
    Motherhood is such a wonderful journey, I don't think I'll be able to pick one favorite.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 8:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i agree w/the above poster. every stage has been great. my favorites i think so far have def been when she said i love you on her own for the first time. and there was a bday party a few months ago, she stopped in the middle of playing and yelled across the yard mommy you are my favorite girl then went back to playing.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yes each new milestone has been my fave! one that sticks out is when he first said pee pee a few months ago while changing his diaper lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I also agree that every stage is my favorite. My son just took his first steps a few days ago and my BF and I were talking about how amazing it is watching him grow up and accomplish new milestones. One thing my son just began doing that I love is grabbing my face when I'm turned away from him and turning my face toward him and giving me a big kiss. His kisses are these big open mouth drolly kisses but they are so cute, I love how affectionate my son is growing up to be.
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My son just turned 5 months today and my fav milestones happened today! He finally rolled over in his bed and during tummy time! I was so proud of him! I have been trying to get him to roll over since he turned 3 months. But also setting up has been a fun one too! (been doing this since he turned 4 months) Today he also learned how to jump in his johnny jump! He learned a lot in one day lol But every milestone is my favorite...I can't wait to see more! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Everytime she does something new is the best since the day she arrived! And to think I used to say that it didn't really matter to me if I had kids or not! WRONG, even though she wasn't planned I wouldn't change a thing!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i think the happest time i had was when the nicu said i could take him home it was great he was in the nicu for 4months and that was the greast day so far other then when he first rolled over that was great also
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009