WHO IS YOUR FRIEND ON CAFEMOM?

I HAVE NOT MEET ANYBODY ON CAFE MOM BUT I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS WITH THIS GIRL NAME BECCAN AND SHE IS A GOOD PERSON TO TALK TO AND WANT TO MEET SOME MORE PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER.IF YOU JUST WANT TO BE MY FRIEND THAN JUST GO MY PROFILE AND LEAVE ME A MESSAGE.

godsaves

Asked by godsaves at 12:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Amazingly, I am also a friend of Beccan's...small world! I have made a lot of very good, and some very, very close friends here on CM. I've found that they're always ready to be there when you need someone to talk to, and I would never have met them any other way...my nearest and dearest live waaaaaayyyyyy off!! Thank God for CM...it was an answer to a problem I didn't even know I had; a need for close friendships with more girlfriends living in the same "world" as me; just not the same neighborhood. :)
    LeighAnne3

Answer by LeighAnne3 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2008