i am 30 weeks pregnant and feeling some irregular contractions shoul i go to the hosplital what if theyre braxton hicks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Just time them. If they become regular, every 7 minutes or so, call labor and delivery and let them know. they will tell you when to come in (: good luck
    javila

Answer by javila at 8:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks now, but when I was 32 weeks my doctor told me if I had any kind of regular contraction that I needed to go ahead and get to the hospital. Just time them, and if they become strong enough they make you cry or regular then at least call the hospital.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• also you might want to start drinking water ,about 32 ounces twice an hour. You maybe dehyderated and that can make contractions worse/stronger. As ajquinn said if they are strong enough to make you cry then contaction your doctor and head to hospital to get checked out/ or midwife. follow their instructions.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 8:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• if theyre irregular, you have nothing to worry about...regularity is key, and youll know its time when they come and you cant talk breathe walk or think about ne thing else
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009