How can I get photos or graphics or whatever to go to the right side of my page ?

Everything seems to be staying on the left side of the page,,, I know I have asked this same question before, and was told to click on the name 3 times and move your stuff, well I have tried even little things to move, and it does not work , It give me the message < You can't move this here" , So I don't know what to do, is there a way to make your page with three columns???

Thanks, katandtysmom --- Cindy

katandtysmom

Asked by katandtysmom at 8:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I don't think you can make 3 columns, and I have also gotten the message "you can't move this here". If you go to the area just under the edit/X area you will get an "X" that is just like the arrow icon you get when expanding your page on the computer. Does that make since? Anyhow, drag and drop just like you would icons on your desktop. Hope this helps!
    Anonymous