Do you like RAP Music?

if so...what's ur favorite song.

if not...move on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• op here- I love old school rap -2 Pac, Dre, Snoop, Run DMC, NWA, Ice-Cube, ICe T.

I also love R&B- Mary J. Blige, Tynisha Keli, SWV, TLC, - New and old school

Anonymous

• love it all...rap hip hop r&b...everything...im really into music so finding a fav. song is hard...out right now i would say best i ever had by drake..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i'm more into old school, like tribe called quest
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nope...moving on now....
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I listen to more of hip hop than i would say rap. I LOVE R&B!! I don't have a favorite songs... i have favorite songs on a cd :)
    Right now, the CD i can't seem to pull out of my CD player is The Dream's album called Love vs Money.
    If you like hip hop/R&B, you'll love it!
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't understand anything there saying and what i do understand is f**k this and blow your head off blah blah blah Really it hurts my ears, and children don't need to here that shit.

Anonymous

• You aren't the least bit insulted with how these songs portray women? That alone is enough. I worked at a daycare and we had a little boy (white) come in repeating the words to a rap song and called a black boy the N word. They were 7. We got on to him but good grief he heard it from RAP not from bigotry or hateful white people!!! That's not ok.

Anonymous

• I listen to some(and I do mean some) hip hop, but then again I listen to a lot of different genres. Surprisingly I listen to a lot of country music. When ever I listen to it in the car I don't really have to worry about the lyrics and always needing to change the station due to hearing things I don't want my girls ages 11 and 4 hearing.

Kenny Chesney is hella hott and puts on a damned good show and Kristen from Surgarland sings butt off and they too put on a good show. Love me some Rascal Flatts and they put on a good show, Brooks and Dunn too; man I've seen some cool shows.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• does anyone know what the name of the song-i need a daddy, would you be my daddy?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd moving on! :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009