Do you feel pressured to lose weight quick after having a baby?

It seems like everyone is a size 2 three months post!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i felt really bad because breast feeding made me lose ALOT of weight and i was smaller than i had ever been...i had amazing curves..i havent gone back completely but some of the weight has come back..and most of the "wow your so small" comments have stopped!!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• What everyone? **grin**

Hope. Not one bit of pressure. Nine months on, minimum nine months off. (But I also have a healthy disregard for what people think of me, too.)

Answer by gdiamante at 8:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I didn't feel any pressure to get back into my size 12 jeans right after giving birth. I took my sweet time! In fact, I'm still carrying about 10 pounds of pre-preg weight...do you think I give a crap??

Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I feel the pressure of loosing the weight already and i havnt even had my baby yet! Me and my DH were talking about the weight thing and he said something along the lines of i dont want you to be one of the moms that still has the weight from the pregnancy a year later and still saying its baby fat. Im already trying to figure out what i can do as soon as this baby comes out to get back in shape.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Not really its just that its very easy to lose weight after pregnancy, so people do it. I know Im gonna do it. Its a good pressure. This should motivate fat people to have babies lol I know Im going to look like shamoo, so Im taking the opportunity
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No pressure. I lost weight pretty fast. I wnted to fit into my clothes again. For a week or so I wore my hubby's bermudas and I felt like such a dork. In about 6 weeks I was fine. I wanted to lose weight for myself and nobody told me to.
    Anonymous

• What do you mean by "fast" it has been two years hahahhahaha...I lost the weight I gained but than gained twelve back from postpartum depression that lasted forever. Am trying to get MOTIVATED now! That tale about gaining ten with every pregnancy applied to me cause it has been true and I had three...being older when I had my last didn't help either (36). Everything has been harder with her.
    blumoonmom

Answer by blumoonmom at 9:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I felt no pressure, but a few months after I was back in my old jeans, probably from breastfeeding cause I sure wasn't doing anything for exercise.
    lesliemck86

Answer by lesliemck86 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• a year has passed and now im feeling i need to loose these extra 7-10 pounds
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009