watching your own c-section?

Would anyone be interested in that? I think if they cut me open I would want to see what's in there.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 8:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no to me that'd be nerve wracking. for one thing, i get nervous being exposed to the world, and you are naked from the waste down tied to a table, i feel its a little more exposed than vaginal birth, but i haven't had a vaginal birth so i may be wrong but ya i've had 2 c-sections and i def would not want to see inside myself. maybe if someone taped it i could watch it later, but while its happening the whole lots of blood thing would make me nervous and i'd be wondering "is that supposed to look like that?"
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My mom had a c section with me and watched she said it was neat. I probably would. But I would want to think about it. lol I would hope to know I needed one ahead of time. If it were last minute I might just pass.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No interest for me and I've had 3 of them already. It wouldn't gross me out or anything, I just want it done as quickly as possible so I can get back to my room and hold my baby.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 8:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Never had one. But I would be scared shitless to have one and even more afraid to watch! I didn't even want to watch my vaginal delivery!
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 8:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009