How can I feel more comfortable with.....

how can i get more comfortable with anal? I desperately want to try it. I keep thinking about it but i'm afraid it is going to hurt, bad! what do I do to make it better? Less painful? Not having the feeling like I am going to crap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• :( my husband loves anal and I hate it, get drunk.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i would love to help you out with this one.. but unfortunately, i have the same problem. i REALLY wanna try it as well.. but everytime my fiance even puts it in the slightest bit i tense up and get really nervous and i make him pull it out. not only cuz i'm nervous, but damn even putting it in a little bit HURTS!! lol so yeah i guess i could use some help with this topic as well. lol.
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 8:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Don't do it because your anus is made to push out things, unlike the vagina. It's for releasing feces and gas not for sex.
    Anonymous

• lay on your side, have him play with your clit or breast, nuzzle your ears or neck whatever really really turns you on. try not to tense up, take deep breaths and relax. use lots of lube and there is stuff called "analezze" that if you put it on yourself about 20-30 mins before trying numbs you up a bit so its not as painful. but for me i have to have some kind of stimulation in order to relax and enjoy it. and the feeling like you are going to poop thing is normal, you aren't its just the pressure that makes you feel that way, just make sure you have used the bathroom before hand otherwise it'll be dirty. ask him to pull out before he cums (my dh read this somewhere and it actually makes me less sore the next day) and just go really slowly. my dh loves anal and it took about a million tries before i was able to stand it and then about a million more before i enjoyed it, but make sure whatever position you are in you CONT
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• are comfortable, and its easier if they are the ones pushing it in (ie not you on top) b/c if you are on top you can't relax your muscles, and go slowly just a little at a time. make sure he knows that when you tell him to stop he needs to stop and wait a min for you to relax again and get used to where it is before he goes deeper.
    if it doesn't work and you want to try again, just try something new to make it work for you guys. good luck
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• so I've always wondered about the end...do you let him cum in your butt or does he pull out??
    I have no interest in trying anal, but I've just always wondered about that part.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Gigga Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaat! I was just gonna suggest lube but after reading vabchmommy I'm not to sure.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• be careful-- don't let him pull out too fast because this girl's colon came out when her boyfriend pulled out too fast. He puked because of the sight and then she puked because he puked... and just be careful.
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I'm sorry... I totally don't get this whole anal thing! What's the point? What can they get out of it that they cannot attain from vaginal intercourse? Not that I find it wrong, it is just definitely not for me. Haha. Although, my SO has tried to talk me into it before. I'd have to be way, way, way drunk before that.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 12:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2009