breaking the news

Does anyone have any creative ideas on telling Hubby that we are expecting our 2nd baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• order pizza take out the pizza and put a baby outfit in it with a note saying suprise =). Sorry thats how my hubby proposed to me lol. But i have no idea good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I don't know if your hubby would get this kind of humor ( I know mine wouldn't) but I heard a really cute idea a while back. When your hubby gets home, if he asks "what's for dinner?" tell him to check in the oven, where you will have placed one bun (with the oven off of course).
    For my parents with their first grandchild, I wrapped up a pair of those Carter's newborn socks that come in a clear plastic box, and had them open it at Christmas as the last gift under the tree. They got that one really fast. Be creative and Congratulations on your new upcoming bundle of joy.
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 9:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL leave a pregnancy test that says positive on his pillow for when he goes to bed.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You could have your other child make a card or something for fathers day! OR if you can wait til Father's day to tell him sign the card from your first child and 'baby on the way'! Just an idea! I know father's day is still a couple of weeks away so that may be hard, you could do it early though.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009