Is This Normal When Your Having Your Second Child??

I just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant and for some reason I'm not as excited about this one as I was my first one. My first pregnancy was almost 7 years ago. I feel a little sulky and just plain tired and blah... Any advice???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, I sort of felt that way, but trust me....when that baby is coming.....you will perk up...;)

Babies have a way of being exciting...lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yep I had that with all three of my pregnancies. it just didn't seem real until they were actually here.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 9:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i felt the same way with my second. he's here now and now i'm much more excited about it. i think its just not wanting to be pregnant again. doesn't mean you don't want or won't love your baby
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i just found out i am 5 weeks pregnant with my second and i am happy but a little irritated because the day i found out my little sister found out she was too we are 4 days apart. i hope i get more excited.
    kamrynsmommie

Answer by kamrynsmommie at 9:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009