What to get DH for his June 3RD Birthday? With no money?

So its my DH's Birthday on June 3RD! Times are tough here. My Poor Health & endless Migraines! He's been Laid off his job of close to 24 years since January! Many big bills are coming due! Like Property Taxes, Home Owners, Car insurance, Break downs, New tires we charged Etc.. And Other major ones! With one Small unemployment check it can't go Far! Each Week one or more things go Wrong. Car is Smoking, Sump Pump, Washer, Lawn mower., Sink, Faucets Etc.. Etc... I go without as many Basics & needful things then I ever thought possible! Like Well we nevcer had A Honey moon or Vacation! Though we've been married close to 29 Years! I don't have Hair Cuts, Meds., new Clothes, shoes, Etc... I take Care of our Grandsons when needed on demand Etc.. I've Felt so Poorly & hopeless lately! We've had SO much Bad Luck since 2000! I mean really Bad.. I want to make his Birthday Special! Our Grown Married Daughters work on his BD. Tips?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• bllllllllllow jobs
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well since you help your GROWN MARRIED DAUGHTERS by watching their children, step up and ask them for a little help.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Make homemade coupons of little things you like to do togehter sexual or not like

30 minute back rub
    30 minute quite time alone
    30 minutes of sex however you want it..
    etc...that would be nice...make dinner and try to find a babysitter and RELAX alone, both of you seem to have alot going on
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL. staci has a good idea. I was also going to say write him a poem, a letter about how much he means to you.. and blow jobs.. lol. or a book redeemable (only to you!) sexual favor coupons.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My husband's birthday is tomorrow as well and we have no money. But even if we did, all he wants is a blow job.
    Anonymous

• My daughters b-day is tomorrow, she turns 4. We just came from the mall spending under 100 bucks and feeling darn lucky, cuz our oldest daughter's 5th grade graduation is Friday and her b-day is the 24th of this month; not to mention our family reunion is in Williamsburg, VA so that's a week in a condo complete with trips to Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. So I feel ya when it comes to being broke.

Give the gift of you wrapped in a big shiny red bow and Fuck him till he begs for mercy.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• HAHAHAHA I too was going to say- BJ!!!!!!!! Good luck hun...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Make sure your GROWN UP DAUGHTERS find someone else to watch the grandkids and lock all the doors in the house and make DO NOT DISTURB signs to put on all the doors of entry into the house. Then you could pamper him all day, morning sex in the shower, then dress in something sexy to wear the rest of the day, make a nice brunch and maybe give him an afternoon massage, that may lead to more sex, then have a nice candlelit supper with a nice 'cheap' bottle of wine or some beer (if you like to have a few drinks). For supper slip into a nice dress that you never wear or maybe just a robe. Then for the evening watch a nice movie that he would enjoy & you and top it off with strawberries, whip cream and chocolate for a bedtime snack, & of course maybe even sex again!! Sounds like a great time to me, I may have to do that someday for my SO, or maybe he'll do it for me!! Have fun!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Thank you Everyone for Caring & Replying! Things never go Well here! I have A #10 Migraine Today. My hands are cold As ice! I'm hoping to not Throw up! I can Barely move.. But I felt I owed Each Kind Reply My Heartfelt thanks! Besides that my Breast Lump hurts more than Ever! One Time Ever in my Life recently I gave him A Coupon for A ' "Wish"! He said it was for me to spend Forever with him!! Your Care means the World to us! Thank you once more!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I was going to say the coupon idea, too! We hardly ever do gifts anymore either unless they are joke gifts like last year I found Indiana Jones, Taters of the Lost Ark Potato Head Spud toy on clearance at KMart for Jamie and put it in a bag that had a fire truck bag with exactly 35 candles on it (had to count it didn't say 35 or anything) that made a very loud annoying siren I knew the kids would like...but usually we don't do anything. Or write a funny poem or limerick or parody of a song with special references to your life together. It doesn't have to cost money to be special between the two of you and honor your reltionship Linda! Or what about make him a cool dirty "personal" word search online? they are so easy to do! http://puzzlemaker.discoveryeducation.com/WordSearchSetupForm.asp
    is a site i have used before....he will appreciate because you spent time thinking about HIM and the two of you. Don't fret.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 12:08 PM on Jun. 3, 2009